Re: My goals so far ! by skittlez
August 21, 2015, 02:31:07 pm

My goals so far ! by Sadowwi
August 21, 2015, 03:46:35 am

Re: Hunter Guide by Sadowwi
August 21, 2015, 02:45:05 am

Hunter Guide by kiwii
August 20, 2015, 06:57:24 pm

Author Topic: 1's STaff Application  (Read 220 times)

Offline 1

• Respect: 0
    • View Profile
1's STaff Application
« on: August 17, 2015, 04:37:13 pm »
Name: My full name is Kendrick Meralus (not lamar :P)

How long Have I been playing Hillspk/ How much do I play daily:
 I have been playing Hillspk for a Week and maybe a few. I play from somewhere to 12-18 hours a day lol(No life):D 3.6k minutes in game

What I can do for the server:
Well for one I can help bring players by advertising on other servers who deserve something better which is hillspk :D, I can suggest things constantly that i see other players talk about that haven't been heard(Being the voice of certain players even though they have they're own some don't really speak up.) I can also host events which I have been looking forward when the time comes which is soon because we are definitely growing things such as PVM events, Clan vs Clan, drop parties, giveaways, Hide&Seek, and we should open up a teamspeak for the server or something similar on Skype and last but not least I can watch out for the players be there to stop arguments and disagreements and resolve it to something happy by not taking sides and giving favoritism but by doing what's right and doing it as peacefully as possible and listen to the players but if players don't comply certain actions may have to be taken that are necessary to stop it.

Why do i want to become a staff member of Hillspk:
Well I want to become staff of this lovely server because of how unique it is and and i don't really see sources/servers like this and also there is a growing amount of new players I see everyday and i would like to lead and guide those players towards there goals achievements little by little on this server, and I want to Listen to players and speak out for them and get there thoughts through so they can enjoy Hillspk even more.

Little bit about me:
Well I'm a senior in highschool curently and I've been playing Runescape for Almost Nine years AND i also play drums. It's a nice hobby that gets my mind of things :D and i'm 17 years of age.

Timezone: My timezone is EST(Eastern but i'm on during most timezones so i don't really miss out on much)

Do I have experience in being staff:
Yes I have alot of experience because i've been playing rsps for years and Becoming staff was something i usually was even if i didn't have a real title I did the job of 1  ;). I've been mostly moderators out of all positions and next to that helper.

What makes me standout from every other player:
Well I standout from players because I'm always available to talk and friendly. I'll interact with players even more by skyping with them to or just chilling with them in-game (PVM, PVP, Skilling). Also I won't ignore someone who ask me questions even if it's constantly i won't get annoyed because I believe i have a nice virtue with people called patience and I have a funny personality. I won't be serious at all times like i'm a stuck up person but someone who can do the job and have fun meaning I know when to be serious and when to chill.

Staff spot I am applying for (Mod ingame, Mod on forums, Forums developer):
Mod ingame, Mod on Forums

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter