Re: My goals so far ! by skittlez
August 21, 2015, 02:31:07 pm

My goals so far ! by Sadowwi
August 21, 2015, 03:46:35 am

Re: Hunter Guide by Sadowwi
August 21, 2015, 02:45:05 am

Hunter Guide by kiwii
August 20, 2015, 06:57:24 pm

Author Topic: Application for staff  (Read 190 times)

Offline WOMD

• Respected Donator
  • Respect: 1
    • View Profile
Application for staff
« on: August 14, 2015, 03:38:53 pm »
Name: Morgan

How long Have I been playing Hillspk/ How much do I play daily: Around 1 month now, before the start of the new server. i play between 4 and 12 hours a day.

What I can do for the server: I bring great ideas as well as information i have gathered from playing private servers for roughly 8 years. I am also friendly and helpful to everyone.

Why do i want to become a staff member of Hillspk: The reason i would like to be a staff member of Hillspk is because i think the server is good and i can only see it getting better and i would like to be a part of it when it does. Also i think of myself as a trustworthy and loyal person. i think i can bring a lot to Hillspk.

Little bit about me: I am a 16 year old Male from the UK, i see myself as a fun and sociable guy (apart from the fact i play a ton of video games) i not only enjoy runescape based games but also CSGO and League of Legends

Timezone: GMT

Do I have experience in being staff: I have been a moderator on 2 different servers now, 2Speced and forgotten paradise, i was members of staff on both of them servers for around a year.

What makes me standout from every other player: The key aspects that make me stand out from other people is my creativity, i never lack ideas on how to improve and add the server, i am also a very vocal person, i like to get involved in conversations, events and non server related activities such as skype calls ECT.

Staff spot I am applying for (Mod ingame, Mod on forums, Forums developer): The staff spot i am applying for is an ingame mod as that is where i spend most my time and i think that is where i would be most useful

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter